About this Course
Small mistakes can cost a fortune in SaaS and other cloud contracts, including agreements related to artificial intelligence. This webinar will help you avoid the most typical errors, ranging from simple to subtle.
Topics covered include:
- Misunderstanding fundamental cloud and AI concepts
- Confusing cloud subscriptions - including SaaS and AIaaS - with software licenses and professional services
- Focusing on ownership of data instead of data control
- Losing a good deal over data breach indemnities
- Doing SaaS escrows wrong
- Accepting SLAs with eyes closed
You can review a sample chapter right here.
As usual, your instructor is David Tollen, author of The Tech Contracts Handbook, attorney, UC Berkeley lecturer, expert witness, and sought-after speaker.
Length: c. 1 hr., 15 min. (CA CLE 1 hr.)
Recorded Sept. 12, 2023